Autumn has arrived and the colours are on their way. I’ve noticed a few early starters already beginning their colourful display and dropping their leaves. With the weather in Melbourne (possibly!) starting to cool down, we are coming into a spectacular time of year for photography.
Would you like to up date your family photos and brighten up your home with some portraits this autumn? Autumn Portrait Sessions will be held from mid April to late May and bookings are being taken now.
Why choose a portrait session in autumn?
- First, the obvious reason – colours are spectacular! From browns to reds, yellows and golds, add a splash of sunlight or even some rain and they become richer, brighter and perfect for a portraiture backdrop.
- Autumn sessions are fun! Playing amongst the autumn leaves presents so many opportunities for happy and natural photos of your children … and you!
- To maximise the golden soft lighting, portrait sessions will be held within two hours of sunset. As daylight savings is about to end, your children can run, play and just be themselves during their portrait session and be home in time for dinner. With a bit of luck, they might even be happily worn out and in need of a good sleep.
- Are you and your children early risers? Portrait sessions can also be held in the morning. Autumn morning light is lovely!
- Mother’s Day is just around the corner….
- And the final reason …. the Autumn Portrait Session Collection for 2016.
Autumn Portrait Session Collection
Silvergum Photography offers a number of collections but this year I have designed one especially for autumn.
The $475 Autumn 2016 collection includes:
- your session fee
- your 60 minute portrait session at a Melbourne location of your choice
- three matted prints (your choice of 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″ or a combination and digital negatives of each)
- one 16×20″ print (or two additional 5 x 7″ or 8 x 10″ prints – including their digital negatives)
- a mini album including twenty 5 x 3.5″ (12 x 8cm) photos (digital negatives not included)
And of course your portrait session will be designed specifically for your family through a pre-consultation chat prior to the day.
You can further customise your package by adding to it prints, products or wall art for 10% off regular prices. Low resolution digital negatives of photos in the mini album are also available.
If a regular collection suits you better, you can most certainly choose one of those. Alternatively if you just want a couple of prints or a lovely big wall art piece you are not obliged to choose a collection.
You don’t need to make any purchase decisions before your ordering session. It’s hard to choose what you want before you have seen it! You will have 25 – 35 photos to choose from and your ordering session will take place within 2 weeks of your portrait session.
Would you like to book in?
The session fee of $150 is required to secure your booking. The session fee is included in all collections, so if you decide to purchase a collection, your session fee will go towards the final cost of your purchase.
To book your session or find out more contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can plan a fun, colourful and customised portrait session that tells the story of your unique family as you all are right now.