Would you like to update your family photos and brighten up your home with some portraits this autumn? Once this warm Melbourne weather cools down we will enter a spectacular time of year for photography.
Colours of Autumn portrait sessions will be held from mid April until the end of June and bookings are being taken now. Yes, June is in winter but chances are the colours will still be hanging in there!
Why choose a portrait session in autumn?
- First, the obvious reason – colours are spectacular! From browns to reds, yellows and golds, add a splash of sunlight or even some rain and they become richer, brighter and perfect for a portraiture backdrop.
- Autumn sessions are fun! Playing amongst the autumn leaves presents so many opportunities for happy and natural photos of your children.
- To maximise the golden soft lighting, portrait sessions will be held within two hours of sunset. As daylight savings is about to end, your children can run, play and just be themselves during their portrait session and be home in time for dinner. With a bit of luck, they might even be happily worn out and in need of a good sleep that night.
- Are you and your children early risers? Portrait sessions can also be held in the morning. Autumn morning light is lovely!
- Mother’s Day is just around the corner….
- And the final reason …. the Colour of Autumn Portrait Session Collection for 2017.
Colours of Autumn Portrait Session Collection
Silvergum Photography offers a number of collections but this year I have designed one especially for autumn.
The $495 Autumn 2016 collection includes:
- your session fee
- your 60 minute portrait session at a Melbourne location of your choice
- three matted prints (your choice of 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″ or a combination and digital files of each)
- one 16×20″ print (or two additional 5 x 7″ or 8 x 10″ prints – including their digital files)
- a mini album including twenty 5 x 3.5″ (12 x 8cm) photos (digital files not included but can be purchased additionally)
And of course your portrait session will be designed specifically for your family through a pre-consultation chat prior to the day.
You can further customise your portrait package by adding to it prints, products and wall art at 15% off regular prices. Alternatively a regular portrait package might suit you better.
If you just prefer a couple of prints or a lovely big wall art piece you are not obliged to choose a collection however a session fee of $180 will apply.
Would you like to book in?
An initial payment of $180 is required to secure your booking. This payment will then go towards your final order.
To book your session or find out more contact me by emailing email@example.com. Together we can plan a fun, colourful and customised portrait session that tells the story of your unique family as you all are right now.